Monday, September 20, 2010

Hostess Takeover Week!

Hello everyone!

It's Monday and I'm still flying high from my wonderful Scrapfest weekend! Gosh, I sure had a blast! I will definitely be doing that every year! If you missed the photos from our fun weekend, there are a couple of posts you can see here and here. I also posted a bunch of photos from our Saturday night dinner together, in my photostream, here. Check out these links for some really great pictures of our Flickr friends and Hero Arts ladies!

Something else that's fun is the Hero Arts blog. We hostesses have taken over the blog for the week! Today is the day that my hostess sis, Kryssi and I show you some fun cards and hopefully inspire you to continue to make cards for the monthly challenge, "Everything Autumn." Here is the card I made for our day.



If you go to the Hero blog, you'll be able to click underneath the photo of my card, to see all the supplies used and the instructions. It's a really fun post, so don't miss it! And make sure to stop there each day this week for more hostess fun!

I'm off to try and get caught up on blog visits and Flickr. Hope everyone has a great day and thanks so much for stopping by! :)

13 comments:

Trinh said...

Fab fall card, Barb! I love the variation in colors across the leaf panel. And thanks for sharing all the Scrapfest pics with us!

Michelle said...

This is so beautiful Barb, love the background too:-)

Rosemary said...

fantastic fall card, barb! so fun to see the hostesses taking over the ha blog!

Virginia L. said...

LOVE the colorful background and the out of bound idea is fabulous! YOU rock, Barb!

Vanessa said...

Your card is gorgeous, Barb! Love that fab background!

alexandra s.m. said...

I love it Barb and thanks for making me feel as if I were at the Scrapfest!
I really enjoyed all the pictures you shared with us!

GrammySue's Creations said...

Hi Barb, I love this card that you made. I was so delighted to see your card on the Hero Arts Blog. I love the fall colors and that stamp that you used. You did a great job and I am looking forward to seeing the rest of the cards for this week. You have a great day and take care. Hugs to you.

Anonymous said...

This card is so beautiful Barb!! Love the colours and those textured leaves!! It was fun seeing you and Kryssi take over the HA blog :)

Dawn T said...

Barb - this card is just awesome. I love the way you have incorporate the autumn colours. Off to visit the HA blog for a closer look

Jenny said...

Such a pretty card Barb, love it!! :) :) :) :)

stampingandstitching said...

Gorgeous card, Barb! The bg is fab and I love the colourful leaves!

Suzanne C said...

Wonderful card! Yeah for taking over the blog!

Jill said...

I really loved the Hostess takeover week on the HA blog! You are such a talented group of chics! :)

This card is soooo pretty. The colorful cut-out leaves coordinate perfectly with your beautiful background. You have such an eye for color, Barb! I am always anxious to see what you cook up next!! HUGS!