Friday, July 8, 2011

Another Card for Camp, Week 2

Hi there!

A really quick post today with an equally quick (and simple) card. The Hero Arts Friend Definition is stamped on the card base. I used the colors for Card Camp, week 2, die cut some felt, punched out some flowers and added an SRM sticker for the sentiment. Easy Peasy!

I must thank Virginia for the sticker! She sent me quite a few and they are so perfect for adding a sentiment onto felt! Thanks again, V!


Week 2 Card Camp by bdengler4 (Barb)

Thanks for stopping by! I'm off to work and sooo looking forward to having the day off tomorrow! I'm planning on enjoying some sunshine and participating in The Hero Arts Flickr group, 90-Minute Scramble. Will you be playing along? Martha will be the host and you can check out the details here.

See ya! :)

10 comments:

joy said...

Love, love, love this card, Barb!

Nancy K said...

I've been loving your "camp" cards, Barb! Have fun with the computer shopping,you'll be loving the luxury of all the new bells and whistles. Hopefully I'll have mine back soon, it's certainly no fun being without. I'm bummed to be missing out on yet another 90 minute scramble. Can't wait to see all the quick cards, have fun!

Deirdre said...

Loving your cards Barb. I am flunking camp.... haven't produced one card yet!

GrammySue's Creations said...

Hi Barb, love this card--love your design. Take care and God bless you. Hugs.

Unknown said...

Awww...love this card! I love to say Happy Happy Birthday-just makes it more of a celebration!! 90 minute scramble sounds like fun, I'll be on my way to Houston to babysit my granddaughter. Fun!!

Tracey said...

Barb you are on such a roll girl!! LOVING all your cards!

Lisa said...

Looks like you are really enjoying this summer card camp, Barb! Great card and I love the sticker sentiment on the felt- it really is perfect!

Suzanne C said...

Lovely happy card. The sticker looks wonderful on the felt.

sheila said...

Terrific summery card Barb! You are rocking summer camp,

Dawn T said...

Such a pretty card Barb. You have done well with the colours. Trying to get 5 colours onto one card is a challenge for me.