Wednesday, July 12, 2017

More Flower Cards!

Hey guys!

I'm back with three more cards using the, Bouquet of Thanks set from Simon Says Stamp. It is such a pretty set, I couldn't stop playing with it!

Products used are listed below in the affiliate inks.

On this first card, I used the stamp and matching die so I could pop up the image for some dimension. The flowers were stamped and white embossed onto Tim Holtz watercolor cardstock and colored with Zig markers.




For my second card, I also used Zig markers, after white embossing the image. Some added, black splatters were just what the background needed to finish it off.



On this last card, I first did some ink blending with Distress Oxide inks, which I love! They are amazing! So easy to blend, so smooth and creamy! Then I again, white embossed the image. I felt like it needed more depth, so I took out a few Copic Markers and added a bit of shading on the petals and leaves.I sprayed the whole panel with some shimmer spray too - love!



I hope you're all enjoying summer! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs ♥




12 comments:

creatingincolors said...

They are all beautiful! Don't ask me which one I like best!

Nancy said...

Oh Barb, these are beautiful!!!

Marge said...

All are beautiful Barb. Your cards are so inspiring that I couldn't resist to purchase this stamps set! :)♡ Lols

Dawn T said...

Beautiful cards Barb.

Brenda in IN said...

These are all beautiful, your coloring is just lovely.

CinnamonSally said...

Wow these are all stunning Barb,

Barb Ghig said...

Three gorgeous cards, Barb! I love how you added dimension on the first one and how beautifully you colored everything with your Zig markers...WOW! I also love how you added shading with your Copic markers on the last card...such a lovely effect! This stamp and die set is going on my wishlist right now...thanks for the links :)

Unknown said...

I knew I had to have this stamp set the minute it was released! Now I am trying to be patient while I wait for it to get to my house... Your cards are just gorgeous!

Cat Craig said...

Beautiful collection. Mine is still in its wrapper...one of these days I'll get to it. You have given so much inspiration on this flower.

Martha said...

Hi, Barb!
What beautiful cards!
Flowers always make me smile.

Colleen said...

All 3 of these are gorgeous, just got my stamp and die in the mail. Can not wait to play with them, I fell in love with them as soon as I saw the release.

Daria said...

Beautiful cards! Thank you for sharing the details.