Tuesday, July 29, 2014

CASE Study Challenge

Hi there!

I've wanted to join in the CASE Study Challenge all month, with Shari Carroll being the muse but just haven't had the time.

I was determined to get a card made and I've had this idea in my head for a few days, ever since I saw her awesome card for this week's challenge.


I finally finished mine and whew - just in the nick of time, with about an hour to spare! Take a look:


This was so fun to create but not easy to explain, so if anyone has any questions, just leave them in the comment section, or shoot me an email and I'll try to get back to you.

I used a bunch of different sentiments from Simon Says Stamp and Hero Arts. I also used the Friend Definition from Hero Arts, the Thanks Die from SSS and a couple of heart dies from Sizzix.

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy the rest of your week! ♥

13 comments:

Virginia Lu said...

What an excellent entry! This truly is labor of love, Barb! Your creative use of dies is showing through in this BEAUTY!

Heather Maria said...

Barb, wonderful card and such a great take on Shari's inspiration card! I love your design and mix of stamping and die cutting! The colour combination is so striking!

Dotty Jo x said...

Great card! Looks fabulous, Jo x

Lynn said...

Wow...way to combine so many different stamps and dies and keep it one layer. Very cool Barb!

Cecilia Hsieh said...

Great take on Shari's card!

joy said...

Wonderful take on Shari's card, Barb! I love the hearts and the fun mix of sentiments you have used. And, of course, the blue and white: my favorite color combo!!

Laura B. said...

I've been trying to figure out how you created this little masterpiece!! I think you might need to do a video, huh? lol! I love it!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Great take on Shari's card Barb! Love what you did with all the sentiments!

Martha said...

WOW, this is one FABULOUS, FUN, & trendy card, Barb! I'm certain the recipient will be SO thrilled to receive this beauty! Beautifully done! ♥

Barb Ghig said...

OMGosh, Barb...This is FABULOUS!!! I'm totally in awe at how you put this 'die cut puzzle' together...it's amazing! Every single piece is perfectly executed...I love how some of the pieces are black, others are white, and the Friend Definition on the background really makes all the die cuts pop! Great take on Shari's inspiration card!

So happy to see you playing in all these challenges :-)

~amy~ said...

How sweet! I love the hearts!
Thanks for playing with us at Case Study!

Greta said...

Perfect card for the challenge, Barb! Love it!

Tracey McNeely said...

Hi Barb I have a bit of catch up, I have been away. Love your CASE Study card, all those words!!