Hi friends!
Welcome to my stop on the Simon Says Stamp, Every Happiness release blog hop! If you'd like to start at the beginning of today's hop, head over to Simon's blog here. This is day one of a two-day blog hop, so be sure to check out Simon's blog tomorrow too!
FREE GIFT:
As you can see from the banner above, Simon is giving away their not-yet-released, 3x4 Golden Sunflower stamp set! This product will automatically be added to your cart with any purchase from their Every Happiness collection! This gift with purchase will expire 7/26 at 11:59 pm EDT or while supplies last.
GIVEAWAY:
Simon is giving away a $25 gift certificate at every stop along the hop, from the comment sections! Be sure to leave a comment below for a chance to win. Simon will announce the winners on their blog soon.
SIMON GALLERIES:
Did you know Simon has card galleries for each of their releases and their card kits, and even a video gallery? It's true, and you can add YOUR VERY OWN CARDS AND PROJECTS to these galleries! Here's a link to all the Simon Brand Galleries, and here's the link to the new, Every Happiness release. There is so much inspiration to see! I encourage you to check them out and add your own cards/projects as well!
MY CARDS:
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I've given you a few ideas for playing with some of the products in this awesome release! Enjoy the rest of the hop and don't forget to check out day two of the hop tomorrow, starting on Simon's blog!
Happy crafting!
Barb 💕
HOP ORDER:
- Simon Says Stamp Blog
- Heather Hoffman
- Barbara Tarayao
- Laura Bassen
- Amy Rysavy
- Tina Smith
- Nicky Meek
- Heather Ruwe
- Lisa Addesa
- Miriam Prantner
- Jean Doeringsfeld
- Barb Engler
- Laura Williams
- Christine Okken
EVERY HAPPINESS RELEASE PRODUCTS: Products are linked below - including affiliate links. This simply means that if you use one of my links when making a purchase, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you so much for your support! More affiliate info here.

60 comments:
Beautiful cards! I love the one using that floral embossing folder.
It's easy to see that you had fun playing with products from this new release. Different products + different methods of adding color gave you 4 totally different cards. Your Lemon card was happy & bright, Your Desert Horizon card beautiful & serene, The "Hello" Floral card gave us beautiful flowers brought to life with your Zig markers, lastly your critter card colored with Copics gave us whimsy and a moment between unlikely friends. Thank You so much for sharing your talent and creativity with us. Each card design as well as the technique used was different but the end results were all wonderful.
thank you for going 3 cards. it shows the many techniques you have in your skill set. I have not painted on an embossing folder-I'm a little intimidated about doing that. It also the diversity of SSS release.
Lovely cards, Barb! The desert one is so unique and beautiful, but the last one is so sweet--it may be my favorite!
Stunning cards, each and every one!
I LOVE that card with the embossing folder! So impressed at what you did with it! And now I have an idea for using all of my old Zig markers I haven't touched in forever!
They are all so different from each other, and so wonderful. But the mouse and owl are my favorite! Great job.
Beautiful cards!! I think the third is my fav with the florals.
Wonderful cards- all of them- but my heart is taken by the Woodland Friends! Just adorable!!!
Love the lemons…good enough to eat!
Oooooo sooo many gorgeous designs! I LOVE the lemons the most!
Love that you created a subtle back ground on the lemon card. And the thin black border is perfection framing the card nicely
Fab cards, each one perfectly designed! LOVE the pretty lemon one and the background stamping too!
I love all of your designs, Barb! The little woodland animal card is so sweet!
Your color choices are beautiful.
The color combination of the Desert Horizon die cut background is yet another look for this set. It's interesting to see how different colors create differnt looks. My favorite is your Flower Medley embossed card. I like the colors and the font of the sentiment-reminds me of a "groovy" time. Thanks for sharing.
I love ALL the cards, but the one using the Flower Medley embossing folder really caught my eye!! Your talent in watercolor is amazing on this card! Wow!! Just beautiful!!
All your cards are amazing, but I love the Woodland Friends one the best.
I love the owl and mouse card do much!
You always give so many great ideas! The coloring on that embossed card is amazing!
Lovely array of amazing cards!
Your cards are absolutely beautiful. I love them.
Love your hello card! What a nice set of cards from the collection!
Each one of your cards is so pretty, Barb. Love the desert one best.
Your lovely cards are a wonderful showcase of this release. The third floral card is my fave
Fantastic ideas for the new release products.
You really enjoyed creating with this release to share so many beautiful cards. The lemon card is my favorite.
Awesome cards with these beautiful new designs! Love the Flower Medley card with the pretty colors!
Great cards
Woodland Friends is one of my favorites from this release! I am so happy to see it highlighted in your adorable card! I also like that you fussy cut the lemons and the little critters...sometimes I struggle with feeling like I "need" the dies for everything, but I really want to spend money on other things!
Great card ideas, thanks for sharing!
Great cards! Love the embossing folders being used.
I love the Hello card! Thank you for sharing.
Oh! Different cards, totally different feeling...love them all!
So many great cards!
It is an awesome release. [Bunny]
Wow - such amazing cards. They are all brilliant, but the floral embossed card - chef's kiss!
Oh that desert horizon card is stunning! Love the cool color combo! And I can’t wait to get the little woodland critters set!!!
Your cards are beautiful! I love the flowers all over the background!
Such a beautiful cards. Thanks for sharing.
The “squeeze” card sentiment made me laugh out loud! And you are my treasure card is lovely! I like all the scenes created with that die!
Really Fabulous cards!!!! My mind is spinning with ideas for the Desert Horizon die!!!
Love them all but I really love that Desert Horizon card!!!
Really cute cards. Love all the colors you chose!
Lovely cards! the woodland friends stamp set is pretty!
all your cards are beautiful, love the colours in your Desert Horizon card.
Wow! I love all the cards, but the one with the beautiful Flower Medley embossing folder is my absolute favorite! Great job!
Love the embossing folder you used with this. Sweetness meets sweetness!
Beautiful cards! The lemon card is my favorite!
luv these what sweet cards -kathyh
Beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing ❤️
Fantastic cards!
Thanks for the inspiration.
So many wonderful cards! I especially like the last one with the floral embossed background and the sweet mouse and owl in the round die cut.
Your cards are very beautiful
Love the desert horizon card. Beautiful
Beautiful card!
Such beautiful cards. Love the horizon scene.
Amazing cards! TFS!
Beautiful cards! Love all the techniques!
Wonderful cards! So many and all terrific--have to say the owl and mouse friends card is adorable! All the cards have great colors and details.
Post a Comment