Saturday, February 21, 2015

So Excited About This!!!

Hi everyone!

 If you're looking for my Hero Arts blog hop post, click here.

I'm really excited to share some fun news with you! As many of you know, I'm the administrator for the Simon Says Stamp Flickr group and we have challenges over there every two weeks.

Our newest challenge just started yesterday and the theme is, "Get Crafty With Kraft" but the best part is that we've teamed up with Lawn Fawn's Flickr group for this one! Isn't that fun?!  




Lawn Fawn's group moderator is my sweet friend, Nancy Krueger and the two of us have been in cahoots, working hard to bring this fun challenge to life.

Here is the direct link to the challenge, where you'll find all the details, rules and guidelines. 
Co-Challenge on Flickr with Lawn Fawn and Simon Says Stamp.

Both Lawn Fawn and Simon Says Stamp are giving away two $25.00 gift cards to randomly chosen winners! That's FOUR winners - woo, hoo!

We hope you'll stop by and check out the challenge! We're looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with using kraft!

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
 

7 comments:

Nat said...

that's wonderful news Barb and well deserved your always so encouraging with your fellow crafters creations!! Looks like a fun challenge I will have to check it out! :)

Virginia L. said...

How fun is that! What a great challenge it is! Nancy is so sweet to work with! Glad that you teamed up!

Kara Lynne said...

So glad the two of you got together to make this happen! I'm looking forward to playing!

Barb Ghig said...

You're doing a great job as Administrator for SSS Flickr Group, Barb! And, I'm really excited about this challenge...in fact, I just finished my project and as soon as I see the morning sunshine, I'll be ready to take my pic and upload to the gallery :)

alexandra s.m. said...

Great News Barb!
Thank You ;)

Tracey McNeely said...

Very fun Barb!

nancy carroll said...

catching up on my blogs, glad i saw this elsewhere, it has been so much fun to see all the entries.