Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Quick Post

Hi all,

I wanted to do a quick post today and let you know that I've been really busy lately, working more hours and lots of family stuff going on too. I haven't been able to find enough time to comment on your blogs or Flickr photostreams, and I hate when that happens! I LOVE looking through all the cards and blogs and it really bothers me when I'm not able to do that. So this is an apology and a promise to get back to it all, as soon as I can!

Before things got crazy, I was able to finish a very simple card for the July CCC.
I used the sketch and just flipped it around.

I've also looked at the first two posts for week 2 of Card Camp and have been trying to come up with some cards. I hope to post those soon! Really love the colors this week and Jennifer's video today was so fun, with a new "accidental" technique. Can't wait to try it out!

Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

Lynn said...

Barb, don't worry about us! I am with you on life being super busy right now. Love your card!

Donna B. said...

Cute card Barb! Love your colors and how you used the sketch!

joy said...

Sometimes, life just happens - family is priority in my book, Barb! And, when you are a working mom, it is sometimes too busy to even take a deep breath. I love your card, too!

Suzanne C said...

LOvely card for the CCC. Glad you are enjoying your camp!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute Barb! Love those colours together :)

Pajalu said...

Gorgeous card Barb, & don't worry about not being able to comment. I know what you mean. I've all but given up on commenting on flickr - no time :{ xoxoxoxoxo

alexandra s.m. said...

adorable card Barb!
TFS~

Dawn T said...

Just so pretty Barb. I love the simplicity of this card. Such pretty colours together.

Jacqueline said...

Lovely card Barb and I hadn't even noticed you were mia at all!

Maureen Morton said...

Barb - take it easy, girlfriend! Life happens! This flower card is super-lovely - you rock with flowers! Love the softness in contrast with the rectangle shapes. Perfect.

Kathy (krolski) said...

Cute card Barb! I hope life slows down a bit for you. Sending hugs!

Michelle said...

Wonderful color combo! Love what you created!
Can't wait to see what you post for Card Camp! Having so much fun with it!

Tiffany Ervin said...

LOVE the warm soft tones on this card, Barb!! I hear you about the craziness of summer time! Who knew that summer is crazier than the regular seasons! I am way behind on blogs, too, so no worries! Off to catch up on your other creations!