Tuesday, June 30, 2015

More WPlus9 Cards

Hi there!

Time sure does get away from me lately! Can't believe it's been so long again since my last blog post. And how in the heck can the month of June be over already?! Why is it that the summer months always go by so darn fast?! 

I've got three more cards to share with you, using some more WPlus9 goodies. I really love Dawn's newest release!

The first two cards were created using her gorgeous, Watercolored Anemones stamp set. It's a beauty!



As you can see, it's a layering stamp set, which is so popular right now. Loved playing with this one!

My third card is a cutsie one. Anyone who knows me, knows I don't "love" to create with cutsie stamps - only because I don't feel comfortable in that style of cardmaking, but Dawn's designs are always soooo adorable! I mean, just look at that darling giraffe image!


Isn't he the cutest?! I used the Party Animal set. The "moon" was created using the balloon image which comes with the set.

Both of these stamp sets come with matching dies too! 

That's it - short and sweet today. Hope you are all having a great week with lots of crafty time!

Thanks for the visit!
 

14 comments:

Lin said...

Love what you've done with these sets, Barb! Beautiful work!

Kristie W. said...

Your giraffe is soooo cute!! Perfect little scene for him! Love your beautiful flowers cards as well. They are especially striking against the striped background on the 2nd card.

Betty said...

love both of your anemone cards, Barb! pinned them both

Unknown said...

Barb...I really like your first two floral cards. I have that stamp set and can I cas your first card? I too, don't care for the critter look on my cards but I do think what others do with the little scenes are cute and I do enjoy looking at them. I don't really have any little ones in my family that I would send such a card to. Now a TEEN stamp set would interest me.

Kara Lynne said...

Barb, these are wonderful! I love those gorgeous flowers, and that giraffe could not get any cuter!

Karen L K said...

Very nice cards! That layering looks great & the giraffe very cute.

Barb Ghig said...

I'm so sorry for my late post, Barb...I LOVE your elegant designs using the Anemones stamp set...WOW! Gorgeous color palette on both cards and stunning details! I also love the beautiful sky you created behind this adorable giraffe...such a sweet card!

Martha said...

OH, Barb, I love your cards!
Pretty flowers always brighten my spirits.
Beautifully done!

Greta said...

I may have to add those gorgeous flowers to my collection! I adore the look of your cards, Barb! The giraffe is darling & I love how you used the balloon for your sun!

Nat said...

your cards amaze me Barb, really love the watercolour effect! Hope all is well and your having a great Summer! :)

Leni said...

Lovely cards Barb, especially the annemones ! Beautiful! And the card with the doodle flowers in your former blogpost is so nice too!!! I agree with you, summer is going in a hurry. We got some very warm days last week. And we are happy with that. Finally could have dinner in our little garden...wich is something special for us here in the Netherlands. Wish you a wonderful summer Barb!

alexandra s.m. said...

Oh I must have missed these beauties!
Love them Barb!
Thanks~

Virginia L. said...

The flower cards are GORGEOUS!! I recently just got this set and I am about to play with them. Thanks for the inspiration, Barb! Your giraffe card is so cute!

Unknown said...

W H E R E. A R E. Y O U ???? Hurry back.