Saturday, August 8, 2026

Tim Holtz Fall/Halloween Stamps and Simon Says Stamp Coordinating Dies Blog Hop!

 Hi everyone!

Welcome to the last stop on this fun blog hop! We're showcasing some new, coordinating dies from Simon Says Stamp that match some of Tim Holtz's fall/Halloween stamp sets!


If you'd like to start at the beginning of the hop, head over to Simon's blog here.

So far, you've seen lots of amazing talent and inspiration from my fellow crafters, so I hope you're ready for a few simple, fun and cute cards from me. 

I had lots of fun creating with the new dies that coordinate with Tim's stamp sets! First up is The Scarecrow set. I ink-blended a background with some of Simon's Pawsitively Saturated Inks, then I water colored the images before using the matching dies to cut them out. Had to add some stamped bats just for fun.🦇🦇🦇 The "Happy Fall" sentiment finishes off the card.


Up next is the Scared Silly set. There are so many fun images to play with in this set! I grabbed an alcohol-inked piece of patterned paper to use as my background for this one. I used Copic Markers to color a few of the images, die cut them with the matching dies and adhered them to the "scene."


My last card showcases the Monster Reunion set. I love this set 'cause it makes me laugh.😂 The monsters are so fun and goofy! I decided to use Frankenstein's monster, water coloring him and adding him to a background that I created using Distress Inks. And yes, more bats because. . .why not?! That sentiment cracks me up too! 🤭

There are a few more sets in this release, as you can see below, and I'm excited to play with those in the near future, especially the leaves sets! They're beautiful!

I hope I've given you a few ideas that you can use to create quick and easy cards for fall and Halloween, with these fun sets! Thank you so much for stopping by!
Barb

HOP ORDER:

Simon Says Stamp Blog

COORDINATING DIES RELEASE PRODUCTS: