Friday, October 9, 2026

SSS Sending Cheer Release Blog Hop Day 1!

 Hi friends!

Welcome to my stop on the Simon Says Stamp Sending Cheer release blog hop! 

If you'd like to start at the beginning of the hop, head over to Simon's blog here. This is day 1 of a two-day hop, so be sure to stop by Simon's blog tomorrow for day 2! 

FREE GIFT:

As you can see from the banner above, Simon is giving away their adorable, 3x4 Hedge Hugs stamp set! The set will be automatically placed into your cart that contains any purchase from the Sending Cheer collection! This gift with purchase expires on 10/11 at 11:59pm EDT or while supplies last.

GIVEAWAY:

Simon is giving away a $25 gift certificate at every stop along the hop, from the comment sections! Be sure to leave a comment below for a chance to win. Simon will announce the winners on their blog soon.

SIMON GALLERIES:

Did you know Simon has card galleries for each of their releases and their card kits, and even a video gallery? It's true, and you can add YOUR VERY OWN CARDS AND PROJECTS to these galleries! Here's a link to all the Simon Brand Galleries, and here's the link to the new, Sending Cheer release. There is so much inspiration to see! I encourage you to check them out and add your own cards/projects as well.

MY CARDS:

My first card showcases the adorable, Iconic Christmas stamp set. I didn't have the matching dies so after stamping and coloring the images, I fussy cut them before adhering them to my card front.



Next up is a fun way to use the CZ Design Very Merry XL EZ Strips. Did you know they can be foiled? I cut out the sentiments, then foiled them in my laminator and gave them a bit of color with some Distress inks. The foiling resists the ink. A little splatter and the card was done.



For my next card, I used the Acorn Silhouette die. Perfect for a fall birthday card! I chose to keep it more masculine but you could easily use it to create a more feminine design.



For this card, I used this fun embossing folder and die combo set. It's called Party Time Hats. I used a different embossing folder for the background and I used the Party Time Hats dies, cut them from two different colored cardstocks, then placed them into the coordinating folder to add the embossing. And what's a birthday card without a little sparkle?!



Okay, for my last card, how about some trees? I've seen some amazing cards using the Interlacing Trees die from other creators! So inspiring! My first thought when I saw this die was trees during the first snow of the season, so that's what I went with. Simon's Pawsitively Perfect Splatter Medium works so well for snow flurries!


That's it for me. I hope I've given you some ideas for using a few of the products from this wonderful release! Enjoy the rest of the hop, remember day 2 of the hop is tomorrow and thanks so much for stopping by!
Barb

HOP ORDER:

SENDING CHEER RELEASE PRODUCTS: Products are linked below - including affiliate links. This simply means that if you use one of my links when making a purchase, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you so much for your support! More affiliate info here.

42 comments:

JustCallMeElle said...

I think my fave is the birthday card. Thanks for sharing.

Tammy said...

Wonderful cards! Love the party hats on the birthday text background!

Lynn Chan HJC said...

Great cards! :) I love the Iconic Christmas card the most! :)

~amy~ said...

Such fabulous inspiration!

lkleback said...

Your cards are so much fun!

Mary I have lots of trucks around my house for the Holidays. Great art work! said...

So many great products and your cards are amazing!

sharon g said...

So many great examples. And so many different styles. THANKS

Missy said...

Lovely cards - I REALLY like that little party hat bday card! So cute!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful festive variety; especially like the foiling.

ginger said...

Five totally different cards but each one totally unique and wonderful. I love the first card with all the little Christmas icons, it's vintage Christmas at it's best. Card #2 is wonderful, I love text and this card delivered. It has sparkle, shine and wonderful sentiments. I love everything about that card. Card #3 spoke to me as fabulous fall, simple but nice, it's could be a wonderful fall greeting card in addition to a birthday card as it is show. Card #4 us a party on a card, I love those festive party hats and the added silver party streamers too it over the top. Card #5 is a beautiful fall and into winter card. Your same image could be a wonderful fall card, a Christmas card, birthday card or Thanks as you made it. Lots of work went into your cards, thanks so much for sharing your work and creativity.

Dottie said...

Wow! So many cards and the first was fussy cut! I love the idea of all sentiments and I love the foiling idea too. Thank you!

Janice Stovall said...

I love your cards!! The first one reminds me of a vintage Christmas card! And the fact that you fussy cut all those images just makes the card even more special!

Sally said...

I just purchased the Harvest Acorns set. I collect anything with acorns and love your card. It's striking in it's simplicity!

Gayle I. said...

Such an array of delightful cards!

Mary B said...

My favorite is the teal and beige one, then I kept scrolling and chose 2 more as favorites for inspiration! Thanks for sharing these with us!

Sra. Spitzer said...

Fabulous cards!!!!

Shirley Galecki said...

My favorite is the party hats. But all your cards are fabulous

$mart Girl said...

So fun! I love the iconic Christmas so much!

Tabitha Beard said...

I love what you did with the sentiment strips! These are such pretty cards.

Rizzojean said...

All of these are gorgeous!! I can't decide which I like best, the party hats or the snowy trees... both, I choose both!!!!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Sooo many CUTE cards! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Christmas Icons one!

Cristy Artaz said...

Love the colors on the teal card! They are all beautiful.

GrammaStubbs said...

These are all so pretty. BUT my favorite is the first one. I love all those little Christmas stamps and the big scallop edge.

Kathy Dumpert said...

Wow so many cute cards!

Trisha Hill said...

Wow! So many wonderful cards! Love all the inspiration!

Cortney said...

I love your use of the tree die. Great to see inspiration outside of the fall holidays.

Nanette said...

Great set of cards from the newest SSS release! Thanks for sharing.

Sandy Suzuka said...

I really like how you colored the Christmas icons on your first card. It definitely shouts Christmas! My 2nd fave is the party hat one with its soft colors. Thank you for all your wonderful cards and inspiration.

Lindsey V. said...

Love the party hats!

JanFRN said...

The card with all the word strips is just so clever!

Nancy R. said...

Such a lovely variety of cards, Barb! I love the interlacing trees, so pretty!

Melissa Leftrick said...

Wow!! These are all so amazing!!!

Denise Bryant said...

Wonderful assortment of cards! The Interlacing Trees card is my favorite! Love the adorable Iconic Christmas designs too!

Jade said...

Amazing and delightful cards! I like all of them. So wonderful to see them. Thank you.

Becky Gregory said...

These cards are great! I think my favorite is the first one with Santa.

Ms. Tamp said...

Great design shares! I love the color and layer ideas for the designs.

Donna Phelan said...

Really beautiful cards with such great designs! LOVE your 1st one--oh what FUN!!!

Hélène said...

Love your color choices. Especially the thank you card with the trees. So bright!

Lila W said...

Your cards are beautiful. I think my favorite is the party hats. I'm always looking for new ideas for birthday cards. Thanks for sharing.

diana said...

Fun cards

pattiscraftycorner said...

What fun cards and they are such a delight.

MaxExtra said...

i love your collection! Each card has it's own vibe!! Really cool!