Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Baby Boy Card

Hi all!

Just a quick post today. I made two baby cards for Paula, as did many of you, so that they would be ready to mail when she gave birth. Since she had a baby girl, I figured it would be alright to post the boy one. I've sent this off to Hannah for her card drive now.



I used the Hero Arts Box Plaid stamp for the background. I cut three scalloped circle Nesties from the Cuttlebug for some layering. The sweet elephant image and sentiment are from the Inkadinkadoo clear set, called Welcome Baby. I colored the image with Copics and added some Glossy Accents. This card was lots of fun to make! Hope you enjoy!

I'm so happy I'll be among the flowers at work today! The weather today is rainy, chilly and gloomy again! It feesl like I haven't seen the sun in such a long time! They say we should see it tomorrow. I hope they're right! Have a fab Tuesday everyone! :)

11 comments:

Anita Rex said...

Such a great baby boy card! Love the shape and that elephant is too cute! :>

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

This card is adorable, Barb!

Tiffany Ervin said...

How darling! Love that sweet elephant image! Perfect scallop card for a baby and love the blues on this!

CinnamonSally said...

Such a sweet card Barb, love the cute elephant!

ivy said...

love this sweet baby card! love the scallop layering!
i'll send you some of our sunshine! it's been 'june-gloom' in the am but it burns off to scroching hot sunny weather!!

Diana said...

Love this boy card all is blue! Great design Barb!!!!

Jill said...

SO cute! Love the plaid background!

Anonymous said...

Aww this is so cute Barb!! Love that little elephant. Hope you get some sunshine soon :)

Joy said...

So adorable Barb, I am sure that Paula will love the little card as much as we are enjoying this sweet card, love the design and that little elephant is just the sweetest.

alexandra s.m. said...

adorable card Barb! I hope you're in good spirit!
Hugs~

Suzanne C said...

What a sweet card! Love the plaid background and the elephant is adorable.